Cardiff Convention Bureau – a free one-stop shop – is here to advise and support your business event in Cardiff.
A prompt, professional and tailor-made support service is offered for all aspects of the meetings, conference and major event business – from promoting the city as a destination to association and corporate markets, preparing bids and winning events through to advising on venues and hotels, arranging site visits, press and PR, booking accommodation and suggesting social programmes for delegates.
Services are all free of charge and include:
- Supporting the bid process
- Identifying event requirements
- Advising on most appropriate venues
- Arranging site visits
- Advising on the best suppliers for your event
- Helping to secure accommodation rates and allocations
- Provide a dedicated online delegate accommodation booking
- Supplying promotional images of the city
- Supply information guides
- Provide introductions to local deals and initiatives which may support your event
If you’d like to ask more about Cardiff, talk about hosting your next conference or meeting in the capital of Wales, or if you’d just like to give us your tips, use the below options to get in touch.
if you’d like to speak to someone about organising a conference in Cardiff, give our dedicated team a call on +44 (0) 29 2087 1846.
Cardiff Convention Bureau is part of Cardiff Council’s Tourism Department.