The University of South Wales offer a great choice of high quality, academic venues in South Wales, spanning across Pontypridd, Cardiff and Newport.
Our South Wales venues are ideally located and are available for conferences, meetings and training courses, through to exhibitions, overnight accommodation, team building sessions, awards ceremonies and dinners. We concentrate on what matters the most to you, whether that be a central location, specific facilities, transport links, price, parking, free Wi-Fi or tailor made menus.
Why Choose the University of South Wales?
- Choice of 3 great locations: Cardiff, Newport & Pontypridd
- Fully accessible venues with excellent transport links
- Purpose built, year-round Conference Centre, with a maximum capacity of 250
- Over 100 meeting rooms to seat 5 – 800 delegates
- Range of exhibition space, up to 805m2 in a single location
- 800 single en suite bedrooms and 20 studio apartments
- High quality catering packages with tailor-made menus available
- Full Event Management packages and Event Marketing support available
- First class outdoor sports facilities
- Experienced and established team on hand throughout each stage
- Value for money, without compromise on quality and service
- Free Wi-Fi across all sites, with free parking in some venues
Interested in this venue? Please contact Cardiff Convention Bureau on (0)29 2087 2092 or email email@example.com