What are you looking for?
Meet in Cardiff Delegate Experiences
Cardiff Music City is home to the Welsh National Opera, BBC Singer of the World, festivals such as Llais (Welsh: Voice) and Welsh music festival Sŵn (Welsh: Sound). Cardiff is a vibrant cultural destination with a regular range of entertainment that can be included in creative social programmes.
- Cardiff Castle provides a unique and stunning backdrop to an event. Festivals, cinema and live music events are regularly held in this special place. Explore creating a bespoke event either using the colourful and quirky interiors or the grounds overlooked by the Norman Keep.
- Wales Millennium Centre – with a waterfront location in Cardiff Bay, the Centre programmes world class opera, musicals, comedy and theatrical events. It can also be used by event organisers as an impressive space for meetings and conferences as well as corporate hospitality and incentives. Behind the scenes tours can also be pre-booked.
- St David’s Hall – The National Concert Hall is just one of many concert venues and auditoria in the city. Home of BBC Cardiff Singer of the World, it has an eclectic programme of entertainment.
- The contemporary Royal Welsh College of Music and Drama with its links to the acting and singing professions has a range of smaller auditoria, meeting rooms and light attractive spaces. Conference organisers can make their programme a little special by hiring a College performer or organising a bespoke opera, jazz or musical theatre performance at the College.
- The National Museum of History at St Fagans on the outskirts of Cardiff is home to over 80 fascinating buildings from Wales that have been reconstructed in the grounds. There are a choice of experiences that can be organised to learn more about Cardiff and Wales’ heritage alongside a range of meeting and dining spaces.
- Unusual cinema venues – Luxury cinema going at Everyman in Cardiff Bay, find out about exclusive hire. Open air cinema on specific dates at Cardiff Castle. Bespoke open air cinema and supper on the rooftop of Jacob’s Market, a rustic antiques market.
- Some cultural venues such as National Museum Cardiff offer a variety of experiences such as a reception in a Gallery with the largest number of Impressionist paintings outside Paris or a mix of music and entertainment.
- A new programme in its final development is Cardiff Cabaret – a very different delegate experience based on the history of Cardiff.