What are you looking for?
Meet in Cardiff Delegate Experiences
4. CREATING DELEGATE WELLBEING
Delegates can take time out of their conference in Cardiff city centre and experience ‘forest bathing’ or shinrinyoku as part of their conference programme. Located right in the city centre and next to Cardiff Castle, Bute Park is just a few minutes stroll from Cardiff’s city conference venues and hotels.
A range of themed walks can be prebooked with duration 45 minutes.
• Revive, Refresh, Reconnect is just one example of a themed walk in Bute Park which can be packaged for conference clients.
• Trees and Arboretum Walk exploring the park’s 41 ‘champion trees’.
• The fascinating heritage of Bute Park located adjacent to Cardiff Castle.
• Bute Park Honey Bees – Meet the beekeepers and discover the Bute Park honey bee story.
Cardiff Bay Tours can organise bespoke Bay trails from Bay venues to refresh, invigorate and interest delegates. Wellness and wellbeing classes are held at various venues in Cardiff from hotel spas to open air in parks.